Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a horrible experience

I had yesterday on the phone.
I am usually much better in such situations.
I know I was tired, but really,
I got upset. Really upset......
I manage a property for an old lady friend/client named Reta,
and have done this for many years now. Reta got sick and had to move in with her daughter, leaving this house, but hoping to maybe get well enough to come back and live in it.
The house stays rented for the most part, but we got behind
in December, because a girl was trying to buy it, but ended up
she couldn't.
So, I got it rented to someone else,
made arrangements with GREENTREE SERVICING
for auto drafts on the 6th of each month, but they will only do 3 months at a time.
this is their rule only 3 at a time, or I would do more. It makes it easy for me.
We also agreed that the payment will be $65.00 more than the payment, with this extra amount  going towards the payment we are behind. It will soon catch up, and then we will make ground towards pre-payments so when we are in a lull (no renters), the payment will be ahead, and we will not fall behind again. Great plan, works for us all.
Until some little twit named Michelle decided it wasn't good enough.
I haven't been so disrespected since my first marriage.
This girl not only was rude, but had a mission.
They really want to foreclose on Reta's doublewide.
Reta has a tax lien on this house, or we would have sold it
A LONG TIME AGO. I don't think little so and so knows that.
But, no one wants to pay off the tax bill. Its quite a lot of money.
The trailer is ok, but now worth that much.
So, we decided to just keep it rented especially
since rentals here are in such short supply. I have NEVER not rented it within the day I advertised it.
Reta is my Moms age. She is 83.  She lives in a whole other state now, and pretty much leaves all this up to me.  She knows I will do the right thing.
GREENTREE even called her and upset her too.
That is so un warranted. They oughta be ASHAMED!
I have talked and dealt with GREENTREE for years and have never
dealt with the low class, bully, threating, people as I did.
Shelle, the young, taking speed, stupid, bitch.
Jose, the one she passed off to, Jose made himself feel like a BIG man, which for him I'm sure is a new feeling.
 Yes, after  that he ended up pushing me over the cliff
onto the ledge where
Briana dealt the death blow.
 What a team of devils.
No wonder our country is in such a sad place.
I don't know why, but I cried and cried after I hung up.
I caved and gave them the information they wanted.
 I feel it
infringes on our renters privacy.
I've never been asked such questions and I don't think they have the right to ask them, much less threaten me into submission.
I felt assaulted.
I felt victimized.
I felt bullied.
I felt they broke the law.
They broke my laws anyway.
I don't let people talk to me like that.
Thats why they can only do it on the phone.

I'd like to wipe the floor up with em.

I will pray for their souls and their children if they have any.

Who knows what will happen with this little house.
It's a shame to not keep it lived in.
There is  nice little family there now, and they love it.
They are good renters, so whats the deal?

Greed be the big bone.
I think Greentree would make more money cashing in on the foreclosure, insurance, and many other PROGRAMS out there to make money off mortgages such as this.  Think how much has already been made in the last many years on this mortgage. I have heard of this happening to other people. Getting foreclosed on when you aren't behind in your payments.
I want to stay as far away from
Greentree as I can.
I regret letting my emotions show.  I usually would have kicked their ass, easily.
I want to think that
 I was exhausted from my trip
 which I was,
and I NEVER expected the attack.
 I was not prepared.
That won't happen again,
they can count on that.

There.


Hearts of Stone
They were!



1 comment: