Thursday, March 17, 2011

It Got Hot Today!

We cleaned and turned on the swamp cooler on the front porch!
I love the smell of new cooler pads.
We have refrigerated air in the house house part,
but on the front porch-(it gets very hot, and very cold)
its the good old water cooler air conditioner.
I love it because you have to have the windows open a little
to keep the air flow going.
I love the windows open.
I worked in my garden today and have made a lot of progress.
I still get so mad
 when I am not physically strong enough
 to move or pick something up.
I really cuss when I want to any more.
It feels good.
It fits the situation.
I can't move you, you bastard,
but I can cuss the crap out of you.
yep, feels better.


Poor little Jane the
 chicken.
Welcome home my butt.
She is still being bullied by the girls.
I am however, wondering if Jane
has
issues
of
her
own.
Today, everything was fine,
and she fluffs up and just
runs right into the girls,
 they were kinda grouped in the corner.
Well, it freaked them out.
"you freaky little bird, why did you do that?"
I guess we will never know.
I hope things get better
for
Jane.
She jumped on my back when I bent over.
She jumped on me everytime I got still.
Crazy bird.
We will work on getting the air conditioner
working in the
chicken
pen.
The girls don't like it too hot.
We want to keep those eggs coming.
They are so good.

Come on Summer
I'm ready.

:-)
Sunny Day

Still Winter

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you know why Ruthie only had one chicken?

    :)

    I'm ready too but it's still too cold to get the swamp cooler going.

    Ah well. Soon.

    Yesterday was in the 70s and we had snow this morning.

    ReplyDelete