Friday, March 4, 2011

1176.6 Miles

I just drove 1176.6 miles in the last 4 days.
 Thats a big bone.
My Aunt Cecil's Memorial was nice.  I am glad I could go.
Thank God for getting me there and back safely.
I went the wrong way up a one way street
 in Puelbo, Colorado
  while talking to Justin on the phone.
That was Monday nite.

 man,,, i was scared

I recovered and found my way.

My Family was wonderful
and colorful
as they always are.
I love them all very much.
Even tho Aunt Cecil is gone now,
Canon City is still full of my family and
I know we will continue to make memories
like we have all of my life.
The world is a different place as each of us
enter and depart it.
Jen and Royce just found out their new baby will be a

Girl

So many of my family
close, and not so close
have died
in the last few years.
Even tho they are not here,
we still love them.
Now,

we miss them too.

I love to see our family
genitics
when we are together.
Its so obvious we are related.
Not just in our looks,
but in our behavior and talents.
I have decided the musical talent that I have
comes from dad's side of my family.
No one else on moms side has this musical expression.
It really doesn't matter,
its nice to share
love, bones and toys
with those you love.


Canon City local




Aunt Cecils Flowers



2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to have you here. I wish we lived closer! We will see you Saturday for your dad's party. Love you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all of you but especially enjoyed hanging out with and getting to know you a little more.

    I'm sorry I won't be there next week in person but I will be there in spirit.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete