Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anger

What do you do with it?
It is a good motivator.
It usually makes things move
one way
or the other....
I've been told anger is the emotion we choose
when we feel we have

"been done wrong".

For some reason this makes me think of Neil Diamond and Mac Davis.


"Always the songs Martha,
 always the songs"  Neil said.

Martha replies-
"I know it, damn songs are in everything I do."
Martha continues "You know without the songs, there is nothing to sing!"
"But I must sing, Martha, I must!" Neil cries.
"Dont cry Neil, I have been given much love,
 buried many cherished bones,
 and have kept my toys picked up,
 so we have everything we need to write more songs for you to sing."
Neil began singing with great joy and glee.

all righty
then......

1 comment:

  1. Without the love, bones and toys there really is nothing to sing about is there?

    ReplyDelete