Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shade


We have
 shade
under our trees
now.
Cool bone.


It is
 way to cool
 to see the
 spring
transform this damn desert.





Back yard wild flowers


The Monarch Square Garden is growing.
Onions

Tomato

The tomato plants have been beaten down by all the wind and nibbled on.
The birds and (I think) field mice are eating very well.
They love my choice of vegetables.
The blueberry and blackberry bushes have grown back after the first
 "feast"
which left them with nothing but a root.  I have kept them covered with a net type screen anchored on the edges. Nothing but light can get thru.
I have put chicken wire and cages over everything else, but everything is still being eaten by something.........
I'm fixin' to get those little so and so's.
Don't eat my garden, 
I want to eat it.
Get your own bone.

I'm American,
I don't forget, or give up.
I will get you.
:-)




ma



1 comment:

  1. Ok. That's just plain funny.

    I'm fixin to start an ant war here.

    I can't believe you already have tomatoes! And I love the tiny purple daisies. They were all over in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete