Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alot

has been going on!
Busy bones.
Good grief, I've been busy.
Mom and Dad are doing ok.
Mom thinks she's eating too much and Dad
says he is not hungry at all.
He doesn't forget to have me get him some
fried pies tho...
he is hungry for those, and Oreo's.
He broke another tooth the other day while we were eating lunch.
He giggled, showed it to all of us at the table and then put it on his plate
 and kept eating.
He is something else.
He started singing the original song he wrote again.
The first time I ever heard this song,
 we (he, mom and I )
were in KFC in Lovington.
He was finished with his chicken dinner,
so as he waited for mom and I to finish,
he burst into song.
He tapped his fingers on the table in a steady beat.
"come home my boy, come home
come home my boy, come home
come home my boy, come home
come home my boy come home."
Mom and I looked at each other as
everyone else in KFC looked at us.
It was a pretty catchy little tune.
I asked him if he had finished it,
and he said no.
He had dropped his cassette tape recorder
and thought he broke it , but I got it to work today.
I want him to be sure and record all the words to this song.
I want to hear the rest of it!
It is pretty good.
Pretty good times.


This is a picture of an oil well in west Texas.
 I went to work with my brother. He is a Pumper. He keeps everything running and producing.



"Smells like money to me"
(common local quote)


We saw 2 snakes!
Diamond Back Rattlesnake

This is a rattlesnake, but not sure what kind.
Neither snake "rattled"
It's strange they didn't.

Roadrunner
New Mexico State Bird
This one is a Texan however.
I had a roadrunner once, that would chase my chihuahua!
They are very fast and  very mean/hungry.(the roadrunner!)
"Run Chico Run"


Blooming Cactus

The wind Never stops!

My thoughts and prayers go out to those left devastated by the natural disasters that seem to be wild all over the earth. Earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, drought. It makes my wind seem trivial.

Love thy neighbor bones and share your toys!


Sandy Sunset

:-)


ma











No comments:

Post a Comment