Saturday, May 7, 2011

Scorpion Karma comes home

The scorpion in the jar on the snack bar 
finally died.

Thank goodness.
It lived for about 11 weeks with no food or water,
and with alot of stress from me.
:-)
It seemed to suddenly shrivel up.
I really hate scorpions.
I get the creeps when I see them.
I have found 2 today.
Both alive 
but now dead.
 Yes, I crushed them.
crap, I can get nauseous thinking about it.......
I found a dead one in my window the other nite.
It really creeped me out because
I had the window open about 5 inches, and the dogs 
kept barking
and barking
and barking,  
so I leaned over my desk and put my face up to the screen of the window and
screamed-
"SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
at the dogs.
I looked down and and maybe 2 inches from my face is a scorpion
in the window sill.
I jumped and screamed and got all creepy crawly.
The damn thing was dead,
but that gave me little comfort.
Oh, how I hate them.
Oh, yes,
I forgot about the live one in the sink the other day
when I went to wash the dishes.
It is curled up.
I hope you can find it.
I was letting the hot water get good and hot for him.

I would love to convey the creepy bone.

  I don't think there is much I can do about the scorpions but kill them when I find them.
Oh
how I wish they would go away.
But I know they won't.
Bummer bone.


We have had some clouds

but no rain.
We have no real chance for rain.
EVER
Bigger bummer bone.




ma



1 comment:

  1. The picture of the scorpion in the jar just freaks me out and makes my hair stand on end.

    ReplyDelete