Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Scorpion Karma

Pay backs are hell in this desert.
I knew better than torment that damn creature.
I had ANOTHER live scorpion in the sink today.
I even stuck my hand in and was just lucky enough to not get bit.
ooohhhhooohhhooh
I can't stand them....
The one in the window was only about 3 feet from my bed.
I am having the creeps

bad.

Today at the barn, I looked down and there were a BUNCH of big black ants.  I am highly allergic to them.  I can't stand to poison anything,  but I may have to kill this ant bed.  They were everywhere.
I wonder if my chickens would eat them...??
There was a baby bird in the chicken pen today.
I expected the girls to kill it promply, since they were so mean to Jane,
but they seem to let it be and even shared water and food and I didn't see any aggression at all.
It was another windy day,
another great sunset.


Shaggy

Sunset moon above

There are some thunderstorms in the area.
none near me so far....
damn it.



1 comment:

  1. I don't like scorpions either. I used to have them when I lived out near Tom.

    We have rain. Twice in a week. Wish you had some too.

    ReplyDelete